Job Description New Search
|Job Category:||Registered Nurse|
|Job Title:||Full Time, Part Time and PRN RN and LPN Opportunities Available in Ocala!|
|Hiring Organization:||Centurion of Florida|
CONNECT TO WORK THAT MATTERS; BECOME PART OF A COMPANY THAT CARES.
Centurion of Florida, a partnership with MHM Services and Centene, is part of the fastest growing correctional healthcare company in the nation and is proud to be the provider of healthcare services to the Florida Department of Corrections. MHM Services is a leading provider of specialized comprehensive health services to state and local governments nationwide. Today we employ over 7,000 of the best and brightest healthcare professionals across 16 states.
CONSIDER A NURSING CAREER IN CORRECTIONS.
Come learn more about correctional nursing and why it is known as “nursing’s best kept secret.” As we continue to grow, we are seeking dependable and professional nurses to add to our exceptional teams in Ocala, Florida. Whether you are seasoned professional seeking greater stability, or a recent graduate eager to expand your clinical skills, we have the opportunity you are looking for.
We are currently seeking Full Time, Part Time and PRN RNs and LPNs to join our teams at Lowell Correctional Institution, Marion Correctional Institution, and Florida Women's Reception Center located in Ocala, Florida.
• Full Time, Part Time, and PRN
• Day and Night Shifts
• 8 and 12 hour Shifts
• Weekday and Weekend Shifts
The RNs and LPNs are responsible for providing holistic nursing care with appropriate scope of practice to incarcerated patients. They work under the direction of the Director of Nursing and/or Nursing Supervisor and collaborate with a multidisciplinary team to identify, assess and respond to a wide range of physical, psychological and social needs of the patient.
We offer competitive hourly rates with shift differentials, as well as a comprehensive Full Time benefits package to include:
• Health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
• Health savings account with matching employer contributions
• Generous paid time off program - 20 days per year
• Paid holidays - 8 nationally recognized holidays
• 401(k) retirement plan with employer match with no vesting period
• Career development benefit
• Flexible spending accounts for health and dependent care
• Wellness activity subsidy
• Pet Insurance
• Access to corporate discount programs and more!
• Florida RN license.
• Current CPR Certification.
• Previous mental health experience preferred.
• Corrections experience preferred, but is not required.
• Ability to obtain security clearance, to include drug screen and background check.
|Additional Online Information:||https://careers-mhm-services.icims.com/jobs/8885/rns-%26-lpns/job|
|Contact Information:|| Katie Hogan
1593 Spring Hill Road, Suite 610
Vienna, Virginia 22182 US
Click to email
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT