By Barbara Granner, National Commission on Correctional Health Care
Also this week:
From last week:
OVER THE WALL
- One of three inmates hospitalized after assault at Stony Mountain dies
- An Angola inmate has been rushed to the ICU after a fight with another inmate
- Disgraced USA gymnastics doctor Larry Nassar moved to a new prison
- Inmate suffers seizure, dies at Bexar County jail identified
- Inmate Attacks Corrections Officer, SLC Sheriff's Office Says
- California State Prison Officials are investigating an inmate death at Corcoran
- Arkansas Inmate Found Dead In Cell From Apparent Suicide
- Morgan County Jail inmate escapes work detail
- Escaped inmate back in custody
- Inmate runs crack cocaine operation from inside prison
BUSINESS: Press Releases
- ALABAMA COMPANY IS ON A MISSION TO IMPROVE CARE OF PEOPLE ADDICTED TO OPIOIDS IN AMERIC...
- NaphCare is Off to a Great Start Providing Healhcare in the Fulton County Jails
- Correctional Facilities Present Unique Environmental Challenges – GTL’s Technology is T...
- Securus Technologies Announces the Activation of Additional Wireless Containment Soluti...
- Industry Veteran Joins GTL as Executive Vice President of National Sales Team
The program interviews Joe Russo, Director, Corrections Technology Center of Excellence, funded by the National Institute of Justice, Office of Justice Programs, US Department of Justice. Joe addresses the use of GPS tracking of offenders, methods to search computers owned by offenders and additional corrections and law enforcement technology under development by the center.
The website is http://www.justnet.org .
The program is hosted by Leonard Sipes. The producer is Timothy Barnes.
This pod cast is brought to you (with permission) by DC Public Safety–Radio Shows, the original live date was May 31, 2012
Corrections Jobs: over 1700+ resumes and new job openings listed daily
Lieutenant - Corrections
Geary County Sheriff's Office
Human Resource Coordinator