By Leonard A. Sipes, Jr.
Also this week:
From last week:
OVER THE WALL
- New details released in capture of Maine murderer who escaped from prison
- Vermont officially inks deal to send out-of-state prisoners to Mississippi
- Woman who helped kidnap Elizabeth Smart released from prison
- New Florida prison policy to stop contraband: ‘Inmates will not be placed in’ their home county
- Robert Fusco, 7 others named in inmate's contraband operation indicted
- Inmate mistakenly released from Richland County Jail arrested in Alabama
- UPDATE: Inmate Back In Custody After Escaping Casey Co. Recovery Home
- Prison inmate sought for escape
- Convicted Murderer On The Lam For 5 Days Is In Custody
- Police: Fugitive jumps through window trying to escape
BUSINESS: Press Releases
- ALABAMA COMPANY IS ON A MISSION TO IMPROVE CARE OF PEOPLE ADDICTED TO OPIOIDS IN AMERIC...
- NaphCare is Off to a Great Start Providing Healhcare in the Fulton County Jails
- Correctional Facilities Present Unique Environmental Challenges – GTL’s Technology is T...
- Securus Technologies Announces the Activation of Additional Wireless Containment Soluti...
- Industry Veteran Joins GTL as Executive Vice President of National Sales Team
The program interviews Will Marling, Executive Director of the National Organization for Victim Assistance (NOVA) and Denise Richardson, a consumer advocate and identity theft education specialist. The topic is identity theft and an update of activities at the National Organization for Victim Assistance.
The production offers a brief overview of a proposed national Constitutional Amendment to protect victim rights and NOVA’s certification of victim advocates for the Department of Defense.
The website for NOVA is http://www.trynova.org.
The website for Denise Richardson is http://givemebackmycredit.com .
The program is hosted by Leonard Sipes. The producer is Timothy Barnes.
This pod cast is brought to you (with permission) by DC Public Safety–Radio Shows, the original live date was March 5, 2012
Corrections Jobs: over 1700+ resumes and new job openings listed daily
Pierce County Sheriff's Department
Mental Health Provider Hobbs NM
The GEO Group