By National Commission on Correctional Health Care
Also this week:
From last week:
OVER THE WALL
- Missing Yankton inmate back in custody
- Narcotics drop at prison foiled, three charged
- Fluvanna inmate feeding baby in ICU from prison
- Job center opens at Oakhill Correctional Institution
- Corrections Department Cutting 22 Positions to Trim Budget
- Inmate charged after staff assault at Millhaven Institution
- York work-release inmate travels to G.I. in stolen car
- Vatican Christmas stamps feature artwork by inmate
- Inmates show off musical talents at Raymond Laborde Prison, honor special guest
- More Oklahomans registering for inmate movement alert system
BUSINESS: Press Releases
- ALABAMA COMPANY IS ON A MISSION TO IMPROVE CARE OF PEOPLE ADDICTED TO OPIOIDS IN AMERIC...
- NaphCare is Off to a Great Start Providing Healhcare in the Fulton County Jails
- Correctional Facilities Present Unique Environmental Challenges – GTL’s Technology is T...
- Securus Technologies Announces the Activation of Additional Wireless Containment Soluti...
- Industry Veteran Joins GTL as Executive Vice President of National Sales Team
The program interviews Joe Russo, Director, Corrections Technology Center of Excellence, funded by the National Institute of Justice, Office of Justice Programs, US Department of Justice. Joe addresses the use of GPS tracking of offenders, methods to search computers owned by offenders and additional corrections and law enforcement technology under development by the center.
The website is http://www.justnet.org .
The program is hosted by Leonard Sipes. The producer is Timothy Barnes.
This pod cast is brought to you (with permission) by DC Public Safety–Radio Shows, the original live date was May 31, 2012
Corrections Jobs: over 1700+ resumes and new job openings listed daily
Ada County Sheriff's Office
Corrections and Custody 1
Washington State Penitentiary