By Bruce Perham
Also this week:
From last week:
OVER THE WALL
- Trial begins in fatal Vaughn prison riot
- 2 Inmates Missing From County Work Center in Mississippi
- Wicomico County Inmate Death Investigated
- Louisville Inmate Dies Under Hospital Care
- Gang numbers increasing in New Zealand prisons
- Wife of escaped Shelby County inmate pleads for him to turn himself in
- Car stolen from jail parking lot Sunday; suspect in custody
- Walkaway reported from Butte Pre-Release Center
- State prison inmate from New Orleans dies after fighting another inmate
- Inmate with Richland County convictions captured after walking away from SC facility
BUSINESS: Press Releases
- ALABAMA COMPANY IS ON A MISSION TO IMPROVE CARE OF PEOPLE ADDICTED TO OPIOIDS IN AMERIC...
- NaphCare is Off to a Great Start Providing Healhcare in the Fulton County Jails
- Correctional Facilities Present Unique Environmental Challenges – GTL’s Technology is T...
- Securus Technologies Announces the Activation of Additional Wireless Containment Soluti...
- Industry Veteran Joins GTL as Executive Vice President of National Sales Team
The program interviews Joe Russo, Director, Corrections Technology Center of Excellence, funded by the National Institute of Justice, Office of Justice Programs, US Department of Justice. Joe addresses the use of GPS tracking of offenders, methods to search computers owned by offenders and additional corrections and law enforcement technology under development by the center.
The website is http://www.justnet.org .
The program is hosted by Leonard Sipes. The producer is Timothy Barnes.
This pod cast is brought to you (with permission) by DC Public Safety–Radio Shows, the original live date was May 31, 2012
Corrections Jobs: over 1700+ resumes and new job openings listed daily
Human Resource Coordinator
Mental Health Provider Hobbs NM
The GEO Group