By Leonard A. Sipes, Jr.
Also this week:
From last week:
OVER THE WALL
- Woman inmate found unresponsive in Kitsap County Jail
- California Ramps Up College Education Behind Bars
- DOC offers rare look inside prison facility in Moose Lake
- Student provides inmates with technical training for agricultural work
- Sheriff's office believes inmates used e-cigarettes to burn hole through jail window
- Inmate goes missing on work release in Berks County
- Concordia Parish inmate walks off detail, captured within 10 minutes
- Inmate who broke out of Hennepin County Jail pleads guilty
- Inmates at Ohio prison plotted riot, escape, State Highway Patrol says
- New pilot program in Idaho will help inmates get ID cards
BUSINESS: Press Releases
- ALABAMA COMPANY IS ON A MISSION TO IMPROVE CARE OF PEOPLE ADDICTED TO OPIOIDS IN AMERIC...
- NaphCare is Off to a Great Start Providing Healhcare in the Fulton County Jails
- Correctional Facilities Present Unique Environmental Challenges – GTL’s Technology is T...
- Securus Technologies Announces the Activation of Additional Wireless Containment Soluti...
- Industry Veteran Joins GTL as Executive Vice President of National Sales Team
The program interviews Joe Russo, Director, Corrections Technology Center of Excellence, funded by the National Institute of Justice, Office of Justice Programs, US Department of Justice. Joe addresses the use of GPS tracking of offenders, methods to search computers owned by offenders and additional corrections and law enforcement technology under development by the center.
The website is http://www.justnet.org .
The program is hosted by Leonard Sipes. The producer is Timothy Barnes.
This pod cast is brought to you (with permission) by DC Public Safety–Radio Shows, the original live date was May 31, 2012
Corrections Jobs: over 1700+ resumes and new job openings listed daily
Counselor - GPS
Spectrum Health Systems, Inc
Law Essay Writing Services UK
Essay Writing Services