>> what's your opinion?
The main armory should be outside the perimeter. Depending on the state there are policies that say just that. In Ohio we must have the main armory outside the compound for lethal weapons. We can store less than lethal in a ready armory in our control centers...
view full thread
- December - Food and Agriculture - Coverage of food service issues and agriculture in corrections email@example.com
Ensure safety and security of facility, maintain security rounds and logs, vigilant observation of medical and suicidal inmates and conduct and log daily inmate counts. Control distribution and use of keys and tools. Perform booking procedures for incoming/outgoing inmates, process inmates according to state statutes, maintain booking records and case jackets and record and secure inmate property. Maintain inmate logs, paperwork, bonding, maintain inmate medication logs and medical screening documents and administer medications to inmates...
>> view full job posting
- Nov 18-20, 2018 - 76th PANJ Annual Conference
- Dec 03-06, 2018 - AJA Summit on Leadership, Operations, & Action Planning
- Jan 10-13, 2019 - ASCA 2019 Winter Conference
- Jan 11-15, 2019 - ACA 2019 Winter Conference
- Apr 06-09, 2019 - Spring Conference on Correctional Health Care
- Apr 07-09, 2019 - 2019 Correctional Education Association's International Leadership Forum
- Apr 15-18, 2019 - NCIA 2019 National Training Conference
- May 18-22, 2019 - 38th Annual Conference & Jail Expo
- May 30-Jun 02, 2019 - ASCA 2019 Southern Region Meeting
- Jun 10-14, 2019 - ASCA 2019 Western Region Meeting
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.