>> what's your opinion?
I’m the commissary/inmate account/phones administrator for my county jail. I’m looking for ideas to streamline my process, and I’m also looking for any ideas for maybe some new technology to implement that would help not only myself, but the other officers in my facility. Just seeing what others in my position have done that they found helped and improved productivity...
view full thread
Headquartered in Lincoln, Nebraska, the Nebraska Department of Correctional Services (NDCS) operates 10 institutions housing approximately 5,300 inmates state-wide. Under the leadership of a Deputy Director, wardens serve as chief executive officers of their assigned institution and are responsible for the planning, operation, direction and management of the institution utilizing identified initiatives, strategic plan goals, directives and administrative rules of NDCS. We are seeking a transformational leader who brings performance based management skills, a commitment to servant leadership and the drive to inspire a culture of trust, creativity and commitment to the critical work of the agency and those it serves...
>> view full job posting
- Apr 06-09, 2019 - Spring Conference on Correctional Health Care
- Apr 07-09, 2019 - 2019 Correctional Education Association's International Leadership Forum
- Apr 15-18, 2019 - NCIA 2019 National Training Conference
- May 09-10, 2019 - ILGIA 11Th Annual Gang Symposium 2019
- May 18-22, 2019 - 38th Annual Conference & Jail Expo
- May 30-Jun 02, 2019 - ASCA 2019 Southern Region Meeting
- Jun 03-05, 2019 - JAILCON19 West
- Jun 10-14, 2019 - ASCA 2019 Western Region Meeting
- Aug 06-08, 2019 - JAILCON19 South
- Sep 03-06, 2019 - KCCD's 60th Annual Training Conference
A cloudy day is no match for a sunny disposition.
- William Arthur Ward