>> what's your opinion?
I’m curious to know how many Correctional Agencies/Departments across the country recognize and acknowledge the LEOSA privilege for their Officers? If your agency authorizes concealed carry under LEOSA, does your Commission Card/Peace Officer ID state that you are authorized under 18 USC 926B LEOSA or something to that effect? Does your agency/Department have a written Policy?...
view full thread
- June - Women in Corrections - Profiling successful women practitioners and focusing on issues they face firstname.lastname@example.org
Provides day-to-day direct supervision to youths in a detention facility in a manner that ensures the health, safety and welfare of each youth is in compliance with departmental policies and procedures and all applicable standards. Provides individual and group counseling to all youths to promote and increase the personal awareness of responsibilities and alternatives. Makes critical and sound judgements and decisions during crisis or potentially dangerous situations, only in the absence of the supervisor; informs supervisor of problems or situations encountered and actions taken; and documents actions. Disciplines youths by enforcing the rules of the facility...
>> view full job posting
- May 09-10, 2019 - ILGIA 11Th Annual Gang Symposium 2019
- May 18-22, 2019 - 38th Annual Conference & Jail Expo
- May 30-Jun 02, 2019 - ASCA 2019 Southern Region Meeting
- Jun 03-05, 2019 - JAILCON19 West
- Jun 10-14, 2019 - ASCA 2019 Western Region Meeting
- July 21-22, 2019 - Correctional Mental Health Care Conference
- Aug 01-04, 2019 - ASCA's 2019 Summer Conference
- Aug 01-06, 2019 - ACA's 149th Congress of Correction
- Aug 06-08, 2019 - JAILCON19 South
- Sep 03-06, 2019 - KCCD's 60th Annual Training Conference
Friends are the siblings God never gave us.