>Users:   login   |  register       > email     > people    

Career Question

Subscribe to Career Question 5 posts, 5 voices

Login to reply

Female user snahtajain121 1 post

We’ve effectively talked about the French educational program exhaustively in our past article, and likewise the benefits of contemplating in the French language stream. Presently, we should discuss the upsides of learning the German.

Bop bronze seal BOPRecruiter 9 posts

The Federal Bureau of Prisons is hiring all over the U.S. It is recommended you apply even with a misdemeanor because there are lots of circumstances where by you could still meet the minimum qualifications – how long ago did it happen or were you convicted, etc.

Find out more under the discussion tab on our Facebook page: www.facebook.com/BureauofPrisonsMid-AtlanticRegionTalentTeamRecruitment!

Male user johnclaim 1 post

Are you looking for best career colleges in US? Bestofcolleges.com will help you.

By
John Claim
http://www.bestofcolleges.com

Male user OCCD 57 posts

Check with your states certifying authority to see if you are disqualified or can even be certified, much less hired. Varies state to state.

Male user BillyTheKid 1 post

I was currently thinking about attending a college near by me for “Corrections” but i was wondering if it even would be worth my time because i do not know whether or not any of my misdemeanor’s would affect being hired if i graduated , should i pay for a background check ? would this affect being hired in a correctional facility , thank you for your time.

-Billy

* For speed and versatility, Corrections.com has been relaunched in opensource. Some older postings dates may be affected.

correctsource logo
Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of The Corrections Connection User Agreement
The Corrections Connection ©. Copyright 1996 - 2024 © . All Rights Reserved | 15 Mill Wharf Plaza Scituate Mass. 02066 (617) 471 4445 Fax: (617) 608 9015