>Users:   login   |  register       > email     > people    

Survey for Correction Officers: Past/Present

Subscribe to Survey for Correction Officers: Past/Present 1 post, 1 voice

Login to reply

Male user Radiation Badge 2 posts

Hi everyone. I’m kinda new to this forum but it looks very interesting. I need your input for a survey I’m conducting about the health of corrections officers within the workplace. WIthin any building that conducts X-rays, or has hazmat materials, it is Federal law that requires the employees of the company/entity to be provided a radiation badge to monitor their radiation exposure. Most jails and prisons have areas where they conduct medical and dental x-rays or have hazardous materials containing ionizing radiation. So here’s my question…
If you wore a radiation badge while employed please reply with “YES” or reply “NO” if you did not wear a radiation badge.
Thank you. That is all :)

Results used anonymously for https://www.dosimeterbadge.com

* For speed and versatility, Corrections.com has been relaunched in opensource. Some older postings dates may be affected.

correctsource logo
Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of The Corrections Connection User Agreement
The Corrections Connection ©. Copyright 1996 - 2024 © . All Rights Reserved | 15 Mill Wharf Plaza Scituate Mass. 02066 (617) 471 4445 Fax: (617) 608 9015