>Users:   login   |  register       > email     > people    

First day with CPAP machine

Subscribe to First day with CPAP machine 1 post, 1 voice

Login to reply

Male user Ralph Calderon 1 post

It was my first night with the CPAP machine yesterday. I am using the nasal mask with the humidifier. The mask gets shifted up every time I moved. Also, the heating element doesn’t work well and I will have to ask my doctor for a heated tube as well. I will also try the Resmed mask tonight to see if it is comfortable for me.
I just feel sluggish with a dull headache and a scratchy throat. I woke up a few times in the middle of the night. After almost 6 hours I finally found some comfort.

I know it will take time to get used to it but wondering what others did to make it more comfortable. I am open to trying any new suggestions if you have any.

Thanks!

* For speed and versatility, Corrections.com has been relaunched in opensource. Some older postings dates may be affected.

correctsource logo
Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of The Corrections Connection User Agreement
The Corrections Connection ©. Copyright 1996 - 2024 © . All Rights Reserved | 15 Mill Wharf Plaza Scituate Mass. 02066 (617) 471 4445 Fax: (617) 608 9015