>Users:   login   |  register       > email     > people    

Low Radiation Body Scanner

Subscribe to Low Radiation Body Scanner 1 post, 1 voice

Login to reply

Getty rf photo of cat and praying mantis Campi 227 posts

Lately I have seen many local jails getting these. They seem quite effective. I have read that one county jail has found multiple smugglers by using this device. I also like the concept of not having to strip as much or any more. If anyone has any experience with these devices or even better yet any ideas for funding the purchase or grants that can be tapped into for such a device I would love to hear about it. One module I forget the kind (my bad) can be used 400 times before you receive the same dose of radiation as a x-ray at your local hospital. I think this would be great in visiting room and even staff searches. So please share any thoughts or feelings.

* For speed and versatility, Corrections.com has been relaunched in opensource. Some older postings dates may be affected.

correctsource logo
Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of The Corrections Connection User Agreement
The Corrections Connection ©. Copyright 1996 - 2024 © . All Rights Reserved | 15 Mill Wharf Plaza Scituate Mass. 02066 (617) 471 4445 Fax: (617) 608 9015