>Users:   login   |  register       > email     > people    

Navigating This Site

Subscribe to Navigating This Site 1 post, 1 voice

Login to reply

Buckeye flag Mudflap 293 posts

Does anyone have any tips on the different areas available here and how to get to them? I joined specifically for the forums but am slowly discovering different areas.

When I first joined I would sign in, check out the forums, and sign back out. Now I’m finding there is more to this site than meets the eye.

As one example there is an entry in “Everything educational” titled New blog “First Look” w/ Caitlin Donovan. You can get to her blog by clicking on “Careers” near the top of most pages. I didn’t realize that, and am wondering what else there is that I don’t know.

I haven’t found a FAQ section, and if there is something like that please educate me. Any help will be appreciated, and it will also help those who are just now discovering this site.

* For speed and versatility, Corrections.com has been relaunched in opensource. Some older postings dates may be affected.

correctsource logo
Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of The Corrections Connection User Agreement
The Corrections Connection ©. Copyright 1996 - 2024 © . All Rights Reserved | 15 Mill Wharf Plaza Scituate Mass. 02066 (617) 471 4445 Fax: (617) 608 9015