>Users:   login   |  register       > email     > people    

cerification

Subscribe to cerification 1 post, 1 voice

Login to reply

Male user batman59 5 posts

in 2005 i lost my cerification due to the fact that i was fired from my job in corrections because of a lazy scare officer fail to do his job and i got the blame. the peace officer standard training. stated that i fail to nofity them of the terimation that i recieved in 1998 1999 2000 all these terimation was at the same place but i was reinstated and given back pay each time it was because of being in the wrong place wrong time.i always wanted to be in law inforcement these situations have but a bad taste in my mouths about cops and corrections officers for the sixteen yrs. i stay i really enjoyed but to see the system contiue to hire weak scare officers who only there to get a pay check and find a date or how to cheat on there wife. take away from those that are professional.

* For speed and versatility, Corrections.com has been relaunched in opensource. Some older postings dates may be affected.

correctsource logo
Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of The Corrections Connection User Agreement
The Corrections Connection ©. Copyright 1996 - 2024 © . All Rights Reserved | 15 Mill Wharf Plaza Scituate Mass. 02066 (617) 471 4445 Fax: (617) 608 9015