>Users:   login   |  register       > email     > people    

Correctional Officers Needed for Research

Subscribe to Correctional Officers Needed for Research 2 posts, 2 voices

Login to reply

Yule28 DarkCloud 4 posts

Sorry I am not allowed to take part in that as I am a Correctional Officer in Canada though I would love to; Hope you had a good Christmas and will have a Happy New Year

Male user brian 1 post

You are invited to take part in a research study of the perceptions of correctional officers regarding sexual offenders. This study is looking for potential participants living in the Northeastern Region of the United States, currently working in a prison setting, and currently working with sexual offenders. If you are a correctional officer working with sexual offenders and if you are interested in participating in this study please contact the researcher, Brian Greineder, by email at blutoisgod@yahoo.com or by phone at 717-286-7153.

* For speed and versatility, Corrections.com has been relaunched in opensource. Some older postings dates may be affected.

correctsource logo
Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of The Corrections Connection User Agreement
The Corrections Connection ©. Copyright 1996 - 2024 © . All Rights Reserved | 15 Mill Wharf Plaza Scituate Mass. 02066 (617) 471 4445 Fax: (617) 608 9015