>Users:   login   |  register       > email     > people    

How important is Credit?

Subscribe to How important is Credit? 3 posts, 3 voices

Login to reply

Getty rf photo of cat and praying mantis Campi 227 posts

If they do hire you (Which they should thats not much of a mark on yoru credit as long as your paying it.) the mandations will help you kill the debt fast.

Male user Sergeant Larkin 6 posts

I think your chances of getting hired are great, there are plenty of credit risk people working in this field. If the question ever comes up just be honest about your situation, we all have had issues in life and I don’t know of anyone who has not.

The most important thing is honesty about your credit history and just in case they hound ya on it, remind them of the national debt we have accumulated!! lol… talk about bad role model, the government mismanagement of our tax dollars is your ace in the hole. Best of luck and pay those student loans down when you can afford to.

I have done this job for over 18 years now and have noticed one sure thing, we are always hiring and if you don’t give up effort you will get what you want.

Male user Dulu 1 post

My credit is pretty bad. I’m in a small amount of debt. (Around $4,000 – Student Loans)

I am already certified and applying at the DoC, 60-some college credits, average work-history.. Good job for about 2 years now, but had a couple jobs that I didn’t stay long before this. 95 on my BAT.

I own my home, have a wife and kid, and no criminal record.

What are my chances of them hiring me?

* For speed and versatility, Corrections.com has been relaunched in opensource. Some older postings dates may be affected.

correctsource logo
Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of The Corrections Connection User Agreement
The Corrections Connection ©. Copyright 1996 - 2024 © . All Rights Reserved | 15 Mill Wharf Plaza Scituate Mass. 02066 (617) 471 4445 Fax: (617) 608 9015