>Users:   login   |  register       > email     > people    

Calling all Correctional Officers- Dissertation Recruitment

Subscribe to Calling all Correctional Officers- Dissertation Recruitment 1 post, 1 voice

Login to reply

Female user m2017 2 posts

Calling all Correctional Officers

for an opportunity to share perspectives.

My name is Michelle Malters, and I am a fourth-year doctoral candidate at Adler University studying psychology. I am working on my dissertation titled: Correctional Officers and Their Experiences with Gay Male Inmates. While there are no direct benefits to you, it is hoped that by examining your current perceptions and your experience, a better understanding can be developed to about how correctional officers interact with gay male inmates. On the job experience provides a valuable dimension to research as you are the first responders that interact with a challenging population in a stressful environment on a daily basis. Your insights, attitudes, and observations will contribute to my understanding of challenges and how perceptions of LGBTQ inmates influence behavior.
If you are interested, you can complete a confidential, secure survey by clicking on this link: https://www.psychdata.com/s.asp?SID=177975 that will contribute to my dissertation. No information will be shared with your facility or superiors. I truly appreciate your assistance with this research.

* For speed and versatility, Corrections.com has been relaunched in opensource. Some older postings dates may be affected.

correctsource logo
Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of The Corrections Connection User Agreement
The Corrections Connection ©. Copyright 1996 - 2024 © . All Rights Reserved | 15 Mill Wharf Plaza Scituate Mass. 02066 (617) 471 4445 Fax: (617) 608 9015