>Users:   login   |  register       > email     > people    

Hello Everyone, Rara is Here :)

Subscribe to Hello Everyone, Rara is Here :) 2 posts, 2 voices

Login to reply

Male user Mike 1 post

interesting

Female user zombielink.p... 2 posts

Hello Everyone, Allow me to introduce my self, my name is Rara Clara. My first name is Rara and my last name is Clara. But, you can call me Rara. I got this name from my father, the meaning of this name is a goodness for a woman. I was born in Bandung, 23th Januari 1997. But now I live in Jakarta because I should follow my parents who live here. I live in Jakarta since two weeks ago. My father is a policeman, you can call him Mr. Aditya Hermawan and my mother is a house wife mother, you can call her Mrs. Hermawan.

Although my mother is a house wife mother, she often makes some cakes and then sell it on internet, so my mom can get her own money from her handmade cakes. I have one older brother, his name is Rangga, he is twenty three years old. I love him so much but sometime I feel crazy with him. Rangga lives in Jogjakarta because he should continue his study as a doctor in Gajah Mada University.

Although Rangga continues his study in Jogjakarta, I still continue my study in Jakarta, now I am the first term of english department in Universitas Indonesia. I decided to take this major because I like english so much. My parents ask me to be a doctor, but I don’t like it and I wanna be a translator. One of my goal is become an international translator. Sice in Senior High school, I like to follow some activities, such as scout, OSIS and so’on. In this campus, I plan to follow some activites and organization too.

One of my hobby is gathering with the other people like follow an organization and another my hobby is reading a book. I like to read, Reading is very interesting activity, I like to read a novel or a comic, Every weekend I always go to a book store to buy some books. My mom always gives me an allowance to buy some books that I like too. But, my father sometimes annoy with my hobby because he also ask me to cook some foods too. He wants I can be a good cooker like my mother, but honestly, I don’t like to cook. I prefer to read some books than to cook a food.

Beside read a book, I like singing. I always sing a song when I take a bath, it’s an interesting thing for me. I can feel so relax, but if my friends ask me to sing on the stage, I feel so afraid with it. Rangga, my brother has the same hobby with me. His hobby also sing a song, but he can play a guitar too and he braves to sing on the stage. His voice is so good, I like to hear his voice, it’s so nice.

I wanna see him as a singer not a doctor, but my father wanna him to become a doctor, and he follows what my father has said. However, I love my family so much although sometime we have different opinion but I still respect to them and I know that my family love me too.

When I relax, I also spend time playing online poker games. My favorite site is mg2hoki.com . There I got a lot of advantages playing every day. This site based in Indonesia has the highest winrate to win the Jackpot up to 99.5%.

Of course it’s not an easy thing to find a trusted site that dares to pay whatever your winnings are. But because I played at mg2hoki.com, only that site dared to pay for my winnings.

I have a little story for you, today is March 31, 2021. I won a Jackpot prize of 25 million Rupiah (equivalent to $ 1715). This victory is certainly not all sites can pay off quickly and quickly. But in contrast to the site I play, mangga2poker is willing to pay my winnings in full and the repayment process is very fast in less than 5 minutes after I fill in the withdrawal of funds.

With this victory, I plan to increase my capital to open a business selling dildos. This will certainly sound funny to your mind, but it is very beneficial for humans who have high fantasies. I plan to sell a business at Shibuya Stream, having its address at 3 Chome-21-3 Shibuya, Shibuya City, Tokyo 150-0002, Japan. If you are looking for a dildo, please come to our shop which I will be releasing soon in mid-April 2021.

Based on the fact that I have been playing on the mangga2poker site since 2016, I have managed to make approximately $ 200,000. The basic key to my winning lies in patience when playing, as well as good analysis for playing poker cards. Next time I will provide tips for you and my journey while playing on the mangga2poker site.

* For speed and versatility, Corrections.com has been relaunched in opensource. Some older postings dates may be affected.

correctsource logo
Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of The Corrections Connection User Agreement
The Corrections Connection ©. Copyright 1996 - 2024 © . All Rights Reserved | 15 Mill Wharf Plaza Scituate Mass. 02066 (617) 471 4445 Fax: (617) 608 9015