>Users:   login   |  register       > email     > people    

Academies for MDOC

Subscribe to Academies for MDOC 3 posts, 3 voices

Login to reply

Male user Big Mel 1 post

The newest class started on Jan 30

Correction officer jamestown0509 313 posts

If you are talking about the state corrections academy that depends on their schedule that is set by the state. You might check the website to see if a class is scheduled or you could call them to find out. In New York the NYSDOC academy is held in Albany right next to the NYS Police Academy and is held at least once or twice a year. Most of the COs who graduate from the academy are sent to Sing SIng prison near New York City for at least a year or two.

Female user sarahmc23 1 post

I have been searching high and low and talking to everyone that I could about this. Does anyone know when Michigan will run their academies? My husband is an officer and even he doesn’t know what’s going on because there are too many rumors.

* For speed and versatility, Corrections.com has been relaunched in opensource. Some older postings dates may be affected.

correctsource logo
Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of The Corrections Connection User Agreement
The Corrections Connection ©. Copyright 1996 - 2024 © . All Rights Reserved | 15 Mill Wharf Plaza Scituate Mass. 02066 (617) 471 4445 Fax: (617) 608 9015