>Users:   login   |  register       > email     > people    

PSIs given to inmates

Subscribe to PSIs given to inmates 3 posts, 2 voices

Login to reply

12517963451487469754us department of justice seal svg hi CHZBURGR 29 posts

I have seen offenders with it but only because they got their lawyer to send it in to them. Generally the only reason I see an offender with that type of info is to prove that they aren’t a S.O.

Northwest hounded police animated avatar 100x100 90714 prznboss 44 posts

with 111 views and no responses I can safely assume that no other state but Wyoming does this. That’s kind of what I figured. Hopefully we can get that changed.

Northwest hounded police animated avatar 100x100 90714 prznboss 44 posts

Do any of your departments allow inmates to have their PSIs (pre-sentence investigations) in their possession in the units? We do, unfortunately, and it causes a lot of problems. An inmate comes into the unit and certain inmates demand to see their papers. If they’re a sex offender they can either request protection or earn their right to stay in there by assaulting someone. Just wondering if we’re the only ones that do this.

* For speed and versatility, Corrections.com has been relaunched in opensource. Some older postings dates may be affected.

correctsource logo
Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of The Corrections Connection User Agreement
The Corrections Connection ©. Copyright 1996 - 2024 © . All Rights Reserved | 15 Mill Wharf Plaza Scituate Mass. 02066 (617) 471 4445 Fax: (617) 608 9015