>Users:   login   |  register       > email     > people    

Any suggestions for my prison toilet?

Subscribe to Any suggestions for my prison toilet? 6 posts, 6 voices

Login to reply

Male user Kevin 1 post

Dell_sell

Had any luck unloading those Combo units? I might would be interested in them. What Acorn Penal-ware model are they? Where are you located? What are you wanting to get out of them? Contact me at kwillett@foutchindustries.com if you care to pursue this.

Thanks

Online avatar HijoDeDiosMRM 12 posts

I have seen some those stainless steel sink/commodes in some the city parks that I have been to.Maybe you could contact the person in charge of purchasing for the parks in your community.

Lion Comfortably ... 154 posts

craigslist.com

Horn toad Transporter 41 posts

EBAY!!! lol

Riot helmet Mick 307 posts

Are you taking the Piss? (pun intended). I would suggest you get in touch with your local scrap metal merchant. Because anyone building a Prison/Jail will only buy from approved and certified dealers.

Male user Del_Sell 1 post

Hi,

I would really value any help any of you industry insiders can provide me.

I have come into possession of 85 Acorn Engineering Co. Sink/Toilet penal-units that have never been installed or used. Acorn sells them for $2,800 a piece. I am being asked to scrap them but it would seem that a correctional facility could benefit from these units and I certainly wouldn’t charge close to the full cost.

If anyone out there can point me in the right direction to find someone in the industry who may want these please post or send me an e-mail!

Thank you for your time.

* For speed and versatility, Corrections.com has been relaunched in opensource. Some older postings dates may be affected.

correctsource logo
Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of The Corrections Connection User Agreement
The Corrections Connection ©. Copyright 1996 - 2024 © . All Rights Reserved | 15 Mill Wharf Plaza Scituate Mass. 02066 (617) 471 4445 Fax: (617) 608 9015