>Users:   login   |  register       > email     > people    

Wanting to relocate

Subscribe to Wanting to relocate 4 posts, 3 voices

Login to reply

Small 986654 maniac 12 posts

At the risk of sounding dumb, whats TYC? Texas Youth Corrections?

Male user jmartin 10 posts

Last I checked TYC was hiring like crazy, but it requires working with youth…..good luck.

Buckeye flag Mudflap 293 posts

No ideas or suggestions for you, but why not take a shot at the Feds anyways? If you don’t apply it’s guaranteed you won’t get the job, but if you DO apply you’ll at least have a chance, no matter how small.

Small 986654 maniac 12 posts

I’ve lived in the same place for 8-9 years, and have been a CO here for almost 6 yrs. I hate to say this, but I love the job. I want to stay in the field, BUT, I want to GTFO this state. The economy being what it is combined with how little the state pays us, I cant afford to move across town. Last year I heard that Wyoming was doing paid relocations, but my wife wants to move east. I was looking at NC, and TX, but my time served doesnt count. Any ideas where to look? I thought about the feds, but with bad credit I doubt they would hire me. Thanks in advance.

* For speed and versatility, Corrections.com has been relaunched in opensource. Some older postings dates may be affected.

correctsource logo
Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of The Corrections Connection User Agreement
The Corrections Connection ©. Copyright 1996 - 2024 © . All Rights Reserved | 15 Mill Wharf Plaza Scituate Mass. 02066 (617) 471 4445 Fax: (617) 608 9015