>Users:   login   |  register       > email     > people    

Medical Exam

Subscribe to Medical Exam 3 posts, 3 voices

Login to reply

Getty rf photo of cat and praying mantis Campi 227 posts

Well considering that a prison is a nightmare of diseases and illness I don’t think a person with an illness that makes them more vulnerable to all the funk that is in the prison should want to work there unless they want to be sick often.

Riot helmet Mick 307 posts

They may not test for HIV but on most Medical questionaires they will ask about pre-existing medical conditions and failure to admit this would be grounds for immediate dismissal.
As for the tests they will also check for Narcotic usage and general well being

Male user jeffj1987 2 posts

Yes, im getting a job at a detention officer in a jail with average about 1100 inmates in North Carolina. During the pre employment medical exam, do they check for HIV or just TB.. My Brother wants to join and is HIV positive. I understand testing in a jail would be expensive for HIV. What all has yalls medical exam included?! Please write, god bless.

* For speed and versatility, Corrections.com has been relaunched in opensource. Some older postings dates may be affected.

correctsource logo
Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of The Corrections Connection User Agreement
The Corrections Connection ©. Copyright 1996 - 2024 © . All Rights Reserved | 15 Mill Wharf Plaza Scituate Mass. 02066 (617) 471 4445 Fax: (617) 608 9015