>Users:   login   |  register       > email     > people    

Criminal Rehab Program

Subscribe to Criminal Rehab Program 37 posts, 9 voices

Login to reply

Male user totallackey 13 posts

Reagan learned to keep his approach (more like Goldwater) quiet after Georgie boy and the CIA got their shots off…

The only thing prohibition does is make bootleggers and politicians rich…History proves this.

Male user RCJ 49 posts

I thought Reagan was the one who declared war on drugs. Where else do you put these people? I’m not going to do my civic duty by taking one home with me. A vast number of crimes comitted from violent to petty are caused by drug users.

Male user totallackey 13 posts

We spend way too much money incarcerating drug users. The War on Drugs was invented by Czar Bush the First as means to export terror across the world and make billions off fools.

Male user R.Recovery 11 posts

ZERO dollars, Redemption Recovery and CriminalRehabilitation.com cost the taxpayer NO MONEY. The cost comes out of the pocket of the offender as opposed to the taxpayer footing a $50k a year incarceration bill plus the cost of recovery services while incarcerated ($60k – $100k a yr). It’s real simple put the cost onto the offender not the honest tax paying citizen.

Barney fife 238x300 knuckle dragger 42 posts

R. recovery……..Unless I’m looking at it wrong basically criminalrehabilitaion is just a one stop shop for addictions. The clients as you refer to them, are not actually incarcerated while enrolled in this service?
What separates this religion based treatment, from any other treatment the offender can get while incarcerated?
And the million dollar question does it cost a million dollars? How much of the tax payers money will be used in these programs.

“eye for an eye” is from the Old Testament. The old testament was created by the followers of Judaism. The NEW Testament is one where the Lord refutes that exact line you referance. In which he says the following:

Matthew 5:38-48
“Eye for Eye”

38 “You have heard that it was said, ‘Eye for eye, and tooth for tooth.’[a] 39 But I tell you, do not resist an evil person. If anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to them the other cheek also. 40 And if anyone wants to sue you and take your shirt, hand over your coat as well. 41 If anyone forces you to go one mile, go with them two miles. 42 Give to the one who asks you, and do not turn away from the one who wants to borrow from you.

Love for Enemies

43 “You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbor[b] and hate your enemy.’ 44 But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, 45 that you may be children of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous. 46 If you love those who love you, what reward will you get? Are not even the tax collectors doing that? 47 And if you greet only your own people, what are you doing more than others? Do not even pagans do that? 48 Be perfect, therefore, as your heavenly Father is perfect.

Honestly…. We applaud you for making the right and moral choice in your life, for you and your family. Unfortunately God did not give everyone the strength that you have to stay on the straight and narrow. There are forces in this world that contribute to the negative choices that people make and as a Christian society it is our duty to help get those individuals back on the moral path, like a shepard tends to his sheep. If you rather slaughter the herd instead of tending to them, well that’s obviously your prerogative. At www.CriminalRehabilitation.com, they look to help the government stop spending extravagant money on incarcerating first offenders and non-violent offenders so that Violent Offenders can spend more time in prison. Do you like the current system? In which a sexual predator gets out of a State prison early so that they can re-offend or do you think that person should be in prison longer? California just let out 20,000 long term prisoners. Did you like that? No of course not. That is why www.CriminalRehabilitation.com was created so that individuals that belong in prison stay in prison. You can’t say build more prisons unless you really like paying more taxes to the Government. The best choice is to rehabilitate the less offenses and commit longer sentences to the more serious crimes.

Remle riflepg irish assassin 286 posts

You forgot to mention the alpacas,sloths,honey badgers,wolverines,tasmanian devils,kittens,gerbils,squirrels,donkeys,shetland ponies,bunnies,moths,flying fishes,small birds that crap on your car,goats,spider monkeys,and two hump camels. Notice I didn’t say pigs. This is cause pigs are filled with delicious bacon and serve a higher calling.

I owe it to my community,society,loved ones,friends and family to put their needs before mine? Interesting idea…. Sounds like the role and inmate should fill seeing how they wronged society and or other people. I don’t owe squat to nobody, I choose to take care of my family without doing wrong to others. Maybe if they made the same choice then they wouldn’t “owe” a debt to society. So when your in church on sunday, think about how the book said an eye for an eye.

Barney fife 238x300 knuckle dragger 42 posts

RJC……….As long as one person is incarcerated no one is free. And while we are at it, save the forests,bees,cows,buffalo,oceans,air,puppies and all the third world countries and that would rather see America dead.

Male user RCJ 49 posts

I’m just wondering if you are Legalguardian assuming a different screen name?

For your information the website is www.CriminalRehabilitation.com

Your comment is exactly why programs like this are needed. If you took 60 seconds to look at the website and perform a small amount of due diligence before you made such an outrageous comment you would have found that the program does NOT accept violent offenders. PLUS…….. more to your point of incarceration and how people re-offend. The US Department of Justice Statistics proves that incarceration does NOT prevent re-offending, in fact it promotes it. People go to prison to become better criminals. The USA incarceration rate has been a upward continued acceleration since 1910.

The United States has 5% of the worlds population and 25% of the worlds prisoners with a recidivism rate of 70%….. now that 70% only accounts for the people that got caught. Redemption Recovery estimates the “real recidivism rate” to be 98%. That means that the correctional justice system works 2% of the time. What a wonderful system!!! THAT’S HARD EARNED TAX PAYER MONEY GOING GOING GOING GONE. Not to mention when an offender re-offends additional victims are produced and a ripple effect is caused by increased insurance premiums etc etc.

You don’t have to be a harvard law professor to understand our system is not working. Talk a look at Norway. They have the best correctional justice system in the world and one of the lowest crime rates as well.

Do yourself a favor and educate yourself a little bit and when your in Church on Sunday think about how the lord put down his life for your sins. Try and do a little more for your fellow humans by trying to help instead of hurt.

Getty rf photo of cat and praying mantis Campi 227 posts

I love these sales pitches. So what will you do when one of these people who went through your program just reoffends or even goes as far as killing someone?

* For speed and versatility, Corrections.com has been relaunched in opensource. Some older postings dates may be affected.

correctsource logo
Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of The Corrections Connection User Agreement
The Corrections Connection ©. Copyright 1996 - 2024 © . All Rights Reserved | 15 Mill Wharf Plaza Scituate Mass. 02066 (617) 471 4445 Fax: (617) 608 9015