Good decisions

Subscribe to Good decisions 8 posts, 7 voices

Login to reply

Male user Jerry 5 posts

good decisions it’s just ……

Female user sarahmarri7 1 post

yes its great power of decision tecwic.com

Remle riflepg irish assassin 286 posts

Be at peace and go with the grace of god my sister. Walk the beat with the angels now cause your watch here with us is done, for a special place in the kingdom awaits those who sacrifice to serve a higher calling then themselves.

Flag1 1 shakeyjake 112 posts

We are the keeper of the gates my friends. St. Peter looks kindly on those who follow his trade. Have a smile on your face and show him your ring and he will show the key that lets you in. Happy journeys Amanda and look out for us down here if you can.

SHAKEY JAKE

Male user Squeeze 135 posts

A 24yr old female Corrections Officer was laid to rest today in Scottsbluff, Nebraska. Amanda Baker was allegedly killed by 2 juveniles in a Scottsbluff detention center last Friday during an escape attempt. We here at Douglas County pray for the family of Amanda Baker to find peace. Many representatives form local and out of state departments attended the funeral. We are so sorry for losing an officer so young. She was pronounced brain dead after the attack and murder, but the organs were donated to hopefully provide life for others. All our love and prayers. Squeeze

Barney fife 238x300 knuckle dragger 42 posts

Quick, snap, insipid, rash, clear cut. to name a few.

Male user RCJ 49 posts

Knuckledragger, what other kinds of decisions are there? That sounds more like a split decision to me.

Barney fife 238x300 knuckle dragger 42 posts

Officers making good decisions life or death out comes.

* For speed and versatility, Corrections.com has been relaunched in opensource. Some older postings dates may be affected.

correctsource logo
Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of The Corrections Connection User Agreement
The Corrections Connection ©. Copyright 1996 - 2024 © . All Rights Reserved | 15 Mill Wharf Plaza Scituate Mass. 02066 (617) 471 4445 Fax: (617) 608 9015