>Users:   login   |  register       > email     > people    

give police bogus names

Subscribe to give police bogus names 11 posts, 6 voices

Login to reply

Male user Squeeze 135 posts

Aye ladd, and add some cuol haggis to that assful-o-lard for me tu!!

Remle riflepg irish assassin 286 posts

I must say the “Crisco” idea does seem like the best course of action. I do think the more pleasant scent of the buttery flavor might help ease the mood just a tad. To think all this time I’ve been telling everyone to use Valvoline 10W-40 and a shoe horn when they could of been enjoying the delicious smell of “assful-o-lard” the whole time.

Male user RCJ 49 posts

Wow Knuckle Dragger what a crappy to thing to do to a fellow staff member, it sounds like an all out Ass-sault. I had the same thing happen to me twice, I hope that you didn’t get any time off? In time you will shed your skin and the smell will go away, but while you wait take some advice from me. Have the Rat Squad check the accusers bib for the bosses DNA. I never did , but in retrospect I wish that I would have, there is no room in this line of work for people like that.

Flag1 1 shakeyjake 112 posts

Wow that really does stink, what a crappy thing to do to someone. I guess they where just trying to flush your job down the toilet.

Barney fife 238x300 knuckle dragger 42 posts

RCJ…………That’s right I had a coworker who was using me as a scapegoat and I went after them for defecation of character, it was a real smear campaign against me. It really stunk. I tried to wipe the slate clean time and time again but, I was all flushed and couldn’t squeeze out a single instance that would help my case. One must have to ply all the help they can with witnesses and the facts. The witnesses I had were also thrown into the mess and it nearly rectum and their careers…

Flag1 1 shakeyjake 112 posts

I would not necessarily say professionals but we are a bunch of correctional officers with issues here.

Male user Squeeze 135 posts

1rought, do you work in Corrections? If you don’t then what in the world are you doing on this forum. If you do then you would have known the answer to your own question. This is a forum for correctional professionals with issues we have in our field.

Male user RCJ 49 posts

As Knuckle dragger said, inform the local cop shop regarding your situation and clear your name. Maybe you can go after her for Defacation, Libel, or Slander. I hope you don’t really need crisco.

Male user 1rought 2 posts

So basically there is nothing I can do? Well, If I do manage to get in some kind of legal trouble at least I know how to avoid going to jail. I can just report the local Nun as a heroin addict/ serial killer.
I did ask a cop already he said. most the leads they get are bogus and sounds like its too late now anyhow to do anything if shes already been given her sentence.

Barney fife 238x300 knuckle dragger 42 posts

Have a friend or yourself drive to the nearest grocery store and find the isle that has all the baking goods. Somewhere in that isle there should be a section with oils and sprays, look for a large can of Crisco shortening it doesn’t matter if it’s butter flavored or not and buy it. Next drive home and after opening the can of Crisco take a large handful and apply it generously all around your back side. Then with the help of a friend have them help you pull your head out of your ass. Or call the police and talk to them about your problem just a thought hope it helps.

Male user 1rought 2 posts

Hello, I need some advice, don’t know where to go.
Anyhow I know a guy and his girlfriend who have been busted for Meth and meth related crimes again and again. The girlfriend has been busted on and off for the last 7 years, she gets busted goes to jail and is released the next day after that, she never shows up for court until she’s busted again and she does the same thing. She has had like 6 possession, 4 under the influence, shop lifting, sales. And more. Well last time she got busted the judge make her a great deal were she gets no time and just pays some fines and she’s free and clear. I was talking the other day with her boyfriend, they had just had a big fight and he wanted her out of his house. Well he told me that the reason she got such a good deal was she gave the police my name said I was a major drug dealer. This a 100% lie. I did notice people watching my house a while back but didn’t think anything of it.
So my question is can someone just give an innocent persons name to get a deal without any backing or evidence? Is that all it takes to stay out of jail just give someone you don’t likes name?.
What can I do about this?

* For speed and versatility, Corrections.com has been relaunched in opensource. Some older postings dates may be affected.

correctsource logo
Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of The Corrections Connection User Agreement
The Corrections Connection ©. Copyright 1996 - 2024 © . All Rights Reserved | 15 Mill Wharf Plaza Scituate Mass. 02066 (617) 471 4445 Fax: (617) 608 9015