>Users:   login   |  register       > email     > people    

Where can you purchase cute car accessories?

Subscribe to Where can you purchase cute car accessories? 3 posts, 3 voices

Login to reply

100 5886 Sarge276 45 posts

You might get better answers at CARS.com rather than CORRECTIONS.com… Then again a lot of CO’s have cars.

Sgm Sergeant Major 53 posts

Try ebay. I’ve gotten a lot of parts for my ‘63 Buick there. Some are pricey some aren’t.

Male user rocksing 2 posts

I am in the process of saving up for my first car.I want a nice used car. I have seen some people with cute car accessories.
I love the color purple and I want purple car mats.Where can I get purple car mats? Where can you purchase fuzzy steering wheel covers? I saw one lady with Snoopy neckpillows attached to her car seat.Where can you purchase neckpillows for cars? Are car seat covers available in different colors and patterns? Where can you purchase car seat covers?

* For speed and versatility, Corrections.com has been relaunched in opensource. Some older postings dates may be affected.

correctsource logo
Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of The Corrections Connection User Agreement
The Corrections Connection ©. Copyright 1996 - 2024 © . All Rights Reserved | 15 Mill Wharf Plaza Scituate Mass. 02066 (617) 471 4445 Fax: (617) 608 9015