>Users:   login   |  register       > email     > people    



Subscribe to HELP....!!! 3 posts, 3 voices

Login to reply

Riot helmet Mick 307 posts

Unfortunatly for you Ignorance of the law is no defence. As Irish said get a lawyer and go directly to the police station.

Remle riflepg irish assassin 286 posts

Contact an actual lawyer

Male user rdowell01 1 post

My name is Anthony. About 8 months ago I was dating a girl that had some previous problems with her mom (PRIOR TO ME MEETING HER). Her mother found a way to screw her out of her disability check every month. Well, my problem is, is that her mom told her that she would make up for the money that she took by letting my girlfriend have some money from her step dads bank account. My job was to write out 2 checks totaling over $1,000 for 2 months back rent. I’ve never even heard of passing bad checks…. So, being the sap that I was I did it. Well, we broke up and on 08/23/2012 they issued a warrant for 3 Felony 5’s 2 forgery and 1 theft. I already have a criminal record that consists of (ALL MISDEMEANORS) Neg. Assault, criminal trespass, theft and receiving stolen property… I live in Ohio and I have NO IDEA what to do… I do plan to turn myself in… I just need someone to tell me what they think I might get. I have read I’d get probation for it not being a violent crime… ANY help is appreciated…

* For speed and versatility, Corrections.com has been relaunched in opensource. Some older postings dates may be affected.

correctsource logo
Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of The Corrections Connection User Agreement
The Corrections Connection ©. Copyright 1996 - 2020 © . All Rights Reserved | 15 Mill Wharf Plaza Scituate Mass. 02066 (617) 471 4445 Fax: (617) 608 9015