>Users:   login   |  register       > email     > people    

Co from New Zealand

Subscribe to Co from New Zealand 5 posts, 5 voices

Login to reply

Male user Squeeze 135 posts

Hey we’re all from the same country, corrections!! Welcome and good luck more brothers and sisters the merrier. Ok you might notice my typing needs improvement, just too many broken fingers, sorry. Love New Zealand, some of the best Red Stag in the world. Love to hunt there some day. trade you a Rocky Mountain Elk for a Red Stag!!

Getty rf photo of cat and praying mantis Campi 227 posts

Yes in New Zealand what crimes do most of your prisoners commit? Where I work it seems like sex crimes and drugs are the most prevalent.

Remle riflepg irish assassin 286 posts

Welcome from Ohio DR&C in as Mick stated “USA”. I’ve often wondered why our membership from other corners of the earth is kinda small. Either way getting input from different departments is always a welcome change.

Riot helmet Mick 307 posts

Hi Kiwi. And welcome. Most of the folks on here are American But like you there a few of us from different parts of the globe.

Download  1 Pare_boy 1 post

Ah Kia Ora (Hello) everyone!
Im a Corrections Officer at Auckland Prison (Paremoremo) in Auckland, New Zealand. Just wanted to introduce myself and say hello to my fellow colleges.

Feel free to ask me any questions that you might have in terms of how we do things here in New Zealand in terms of our job.

Look forward to chatting to you all!

Pare_boy

* For speed and versatility, Corrections.com has been relaunched in opensource. Some older postings dates may be affected.

correctsource logo
Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of The Corrections Connection User Agreement
The Corrections Connection ©. Copyright 1996 - 2024 © . All Rights Reserved | 15 Mill Wharf Plaza Scituate Mass. 02066 (617) 471 4445 Fax: (617) 608 9015