>Users:   login   |  register       > email     > people    

Inmates NOT feeling the RECESSION

Subscribe to Inmates NOT feeling the RECESSION 9 posts, 9 voices

Login to reply

Male user EoinMorgan 1 post

Tellrubios is an online Rubio’s Customer Feedback Survey offered by
Rubio’s company to help their customers provide valuable feedback regarding
their experience at Rubio’s Restaurant. Let’s get to know about this survey in detail.

Female user andy905 6 posts

There are several different options for having your soil tested. Local Agricultural Office/Local University – You can take the soil sample yourself and send it off to your local agricultural office or a local university to be tested. This is more costly than performing a home soil test yourself, but it is also a more comprehensive test.

Male user Milahamilton 1 post

Plant growth depends upon many nutrients. Having a soil testing NJ performed on your garden soil can tell you the way a lot of those nutrients square measure in your land. Usually, a soil check report can indicate the extent of nutrients in your soil and therefore the hydrogen ion concentration worth. The story also will build recommendations for stuff you gotta add, like the quantity and sort of chemical or lime. By following these directions, you’ll be able to scale back problems with below or over-fertilization.
Who performs the soil test? soil remediation

There are several different options for having your soil tested. Local Agricultural Office/Local University – You can take the soil sample yourself and send it off to your local agricultural office or a local university to be tested. This is more costly than performing a home soil test yourself, but it is also a more comprehensive test.
Use a Private Lab – You can take the soil sample yourself and send it off to a private lab soil testing NJ in New York State. A secret lab will provide the same comprehensive results as your local agricultural office or local university, but this is also the most costly option. The home soil test is only able to provide you with your soil’s pH level.
How Many Samples to require and once
Plants, vegetables, and lawns need entirely different levels of nutrients for best growth. This implies you ought to take separate samples from each of those areas. It’s typically counseled to require a soil testing near me NJ sample each year. For lawns, you ought to sample a couple of months before the counseled fertilization time. This can permit time for fertilizers and soil amendments to react with the soil.

Male user GalaxyDude 7 posts

Why don’t we figure out a way to make prisoners work 60 hours per week?

Riot helmet Mick 307 posts

For us Sheriff Joe Apaio is a hero. He knows how to manage the finances of His prisons. What’s it cost him to feed an inmate now 35c a day? No expense spared LOL.

100 5886 Sarge276 45 posts

My facility just spent a butt load on new cameras (nothing wrong with the old ones), bought a new metal detector for central control (to be used on uniform staff, non-uniform doesn’t even get shook down most of the time), and new state vehicles. The state recently “found” $350 million, but for some reason we’re still getting furloughed.

Svt FordSVT 60 posts

Question:
How many of you are Unionized?
We are and they do a decent job for us.

Male user OCCD 57 posts

True. Just look at Special Management! Lots of time and energy expended resolving the same old recurring problems. No real solutions.

Male user CO5182 1 post

Since the recession started, the department in which I am employed has cut tons from the budget. It’s strange that they tell us they have no money but recently remodeled AN INMATE recreation yard, bought brand new (20"+) rims for the SRT truck, cut the Detention Service Officer’s number of working hours, recently demolished the old booking facility and plans to rebuild a high rise FOR INMATES, recently purchased all black uniforms for the line staff, changed their minds and shortly after that purchased green BDU uniform for the line staff, they are considering purchasing flat-screen televisions for the inmates and recently purchased digital converters, bought brand new communication radios (from what I hear are $2,500 each,) recently purchased new yellow suits and boots for trustees, ELIMINATED the shake-down team, purchased new ($100.00) flash lights for all night shift employees, are NOT giving us a raise this year and…As if all that was not enough, I have heard they are looking at going to minimum staffing which means less officers on the floor. One Captain told me “the inmates today are a lot more irrational than they were when I was on the floor.” If this is true, why would you constantly cut our safety and security? What happened to all of us sticking together? Seems the administration is out for self-merit. I guess EVERYTHING is political. The sheriff (who runs the sheriff’s department and not this county’s corrections department) recently gave a presentation to county commissioners and after that presentation, it is beleived that the sheriff’s department budget will NOT BE CUT THIS YEAR. By the way, the website is www.Bestjail.com

* For speed and versatility, Corrections.com has been relaunched in opensource. Some older postings dates may be affected.

correctsource logo
Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of The Corrections Connection User Agreement
The Corrections Connection ©. Copyright 1996 - 2024 © . All Rights Reserved | 15 Mill Wharf Plaza Scituate Mass. 02066 (617) 471 4445 Fax: (617) 608 9015