>Users:   login   |  register       > email     > people    

Where in the world are you

Subscribe to Where in the world are you 132 posts, 74 voices

Login to reply

Male user Morris346 6 posts

Private prison in Oklahoma for almost 4 years. It’s pretty great, except for the weather.

Female user Barbel 1 post

Hi I am a Washingtonion
In Yakima WA. I work at a Community Justice Center and am in charge of Offender Change Programs. Loven my job but fearful of layoffs I have only been here 7 months.

Male user GpBoss2/1 6 posts

I work for TDCJ at the James V Allred Unit. I work nights on 1 card in GP

Female user puce46 4 posts

hello… I am a female correctionnal sergent in montreal, canada. I work since 1983, almost in the fist group of female guard who were accepted in jail.

Female user StuckinOZ 13 posts

I am a native Texan but live in OZ (Kansas). I’ve worked in corrections for 2.5 years. I was a psychologist working with battered women, rape victims, and child abuse victims for over 20 years and wanted a change. I’ve always been interested in corrections, so I thought I’d give that a try.

Fence Hugo7896 1 post

Hello everyone! Ohio DR&C here. Trumbull Correctional Institution (TCI). Been here as a C.O. for 10 years. Spent my first 3 1/2 at the Lebanon Correctional Inst. down near Cincinnati. So 13 years total.

Untitled centella 14 posts

i work for orange county corrections, orlando fl.

Male user Sgt. NO 9 posts

Hey Steve, As a former Missouri Correctional Officer, All I can tell you is to be careful. Any time your dealing with the female inmate population remember this; The Superintendent is standing on your left and your family is standing on your right. Don’t do anything that you wouldn’t do in front of either. Females can be very manipulative. They will test you from the start, stay strong and learn quickly to recognize the the early signs of manipulation.

Male user dlassy 4 posts

Is there any one from CT on here ?? i am new to this and i had my interview last week so i hope to be in contact with more of you and understand a little more what every one is talking about if i get hired.

Male user hillsc 1 post

Hi I am a Correctional officer from Australia , in New South Wales in Sydney,will chat about anything and swap patches

Female user segprincess 1 post

Hello all! I am new to this site and thought this would be my first stop. I work at The Kentucky State Penitentiary. Have for 3 1/2 years.

Male user algrob 24 posts

I work at a Regional Corrections Facility in South Mississippi. We house city, county, and state inmates, plus by contract federal pretrial prisoners. An interesting way to make a living.

Male user OfficerMerc 8 posts

Whats up everyone. Metro Davidson County detention Facility, Nashville.

Male user boxer steve 1 post

hey everyone I am brand new to the forum and brand new to the dept. of corrections.

I am doing O.J.T. at the new womens facility at Chillicothe MO.
Tips for getting around this forum and dealing with the female offenders are welcomed.

Female user JAILRN 3 posts

Hello all. Greene County Jail, New York.

Male user The Bull 4 posts

I doubt very much there is a link to find inmates in Canadian Prisons. I am a Correctional Officer with Ontario Correctional Services, Canada. But I think you might be surprised as to what a phone call can do. Just ask – its not generally a secret as to weather someone is incarcerated or not.

Female user lanlar1 1 post

Hey all. Is there a link to find inmates in Canadian Prisons? Thanks for your help in advance!

Dave uniform deputydave132 3 posts

Hello All,

I am new to this site. I work for the San Mateo County Sheriff’s Office (located about 35 miles south of San Francisco) assigned to the main jail. We house over 1,000 inmates. I was assigned to the Maximum Security Unit for 4 1/2 years, have been on the Emergency Response Team and now assigned to the Classification Unit.

David deshep 4 posts

Ontario Correctional Services (Canada) here

Riot helmet Mick 307 posts

LOL. No Transporter. Over here what you would call a “Warden” we call a “Governor”. “Warden” is a good natured slang name we use for fellow Officers. Especially is you can’t remember/Don’t know their name. Like “Hey Warden can you…...”

Lion Comfortably ... 154 posts

Ohio Department of Rehabilitation and Correction here (LORCI)

Horn toad Transporter 41 posts

Mick, are you the Warden?

Riot helmet Mick 307 posts

Hi Michigan RUO. Uunfortunatly we don’t use any patches on our normal uniforms. But if you like I could send you one from the 2007 Honour Guard. There is no need to send me anything. You can contact me a warden1003@eircom.net with your address. And I will send it off to you.

Tue 020 okie 6 posts

I work for the Ohio Department of Corrections

Male user MichiganRUO 12 posts

Mick, would you be interested in a patch swap? I could send you some of my Michigan patches for any that you might have?

* For speed and versatility, Corrections.com has been relaunched in opensource. Some older postings dates may be affected.

correctsource logo
Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of The Corrections Connection User Agreement
The Corrections Connection ©. Copyright 1996 - 2024 © . All Rights Reserved | 15 Mill Wharf Plaza Scituate Mass. 02066 (617) 471 4445 Fax: (617) 608 9015